Friday, January 8, 2010

The OC Shuffle

This is something I wrote for some friends of mine. Hopefully it will open their eyes...
Welcome to the OC, not that gay ass TV show,
We talkin bout the real thing in case you didn’t know
Fluff it up and put it up your nose,
Nod, puke, nod then snort a little more
Don’t see the draw just take a little taste
Only 80 bucks man that’s no waste
And when e’rybody else is sittin there faced
We’ll spin our wheels cuz we stuck in place
CHORUS
This is how we live our lives, at the edge of real sharp knives
Razor blade and CD case, fix me one, my life’s a waste
CHORUS
So what if this is all I do with myself
And don’t tell me I need help
Cuz this is my own little hell
But I chose it myself and this my well
Well enough and good enough so leave me alone
I’ll be sittin’ at my home getting so stoned
And zoned out of my friggin mind
Doin this till the day I die
Woo Woo it’s the OC shuffle
Woo Woo I think I’m in trouble x2
CHORUS REPEATS
Can’t remember the last time that I showered
It all runs together minutes into hours
Hours into days the days all sour
Been many long years and its still got the power
To get me stoked when the shipments comin in
Like my best friend or the ride that won’t end
Twistin me up then sling around the bend
Say it e’ry time, I ain’t doin this again
CHORUS REPEATS

No comments:

Post a Comment